Teaching - In-Class Courses:
- Fluid dynamics and disease (1.631/HST.537/2.250 at MIT)
- Nonlinear dynamics and turbulence (1.068-1.686/18.358/2.033 at MIT)
- Multivariable calculus (18.02 at MIT)
- Differential equations (18.03 at MIT)
- Nonlinear dynamics II: continuum systems (1.062/18.354/12.207 at MIT)
- Linear Algebra (equivalent of 18.06 at MIT)
- Undergraduate seminars in physical applied mathematics (guest lecturer, 18.384 at MIT)
- Nonlinear dynamics I (guest lecturer, 18.353/2.050/12.006 at MIT)
Teaching - Online Courses:
MIT Open Course Ware Scholar VIDEO Lectures
MIT edX Introduction to Differential Equations MITx
Teaching - Summer Courses:
Agriculture, Innovation, and the Environment MIT Short Program:
Facutly Instructor on Disease Transmission, Sprays, and Surface Sciences relevant for food safety and agriculture.
Lectures and Laboratory Demonstrations.