Teaching - In-Class Graduate and Undergraduate Courses:
- Fluids and diseases (1.063-1.631/HST.537/2.250 at MIT)
- Nonlinear dynamics and turbulence (1.068-1.686/18.358/2.033 at MIT)
- Multivariable calculus (18.02 at MIT)
- Differential equations (18.03 at MIT)
- Nonlinear dynamics II: continuum systems (1.062/18.354/12.207 at MIT)
- Linear Algebra (equivalent of 18.06 at MIT)
- Undergraduate seminars in physical applied mathematics (guest lecturer, 18.384 at MIT)
- Nonlinear dynamics I (guest lecturer, 18.353/2.050/12.006 at MIT)
Teaching Worldwide - Online Courses:
MIT Open CourseWare Scholar VIDEO Lectures
MIT edX Introduction to Differential Equations MITx
Short Programs - Professional Education:
- High-Speed Imaging for Motion Analysis: Systems and Techniques, MIT Professional Education Short Program: Faculty Lecturer on High-speed Imaging in Physics and Health Sciences.
- Agriculture, Innovation, and the Environment, MIT Professional Education Short Program: Faculty Instructor on Disease Transmission, Sprays, and Surface Sciences relevant for food safety and agriculture, with combined lectures and Laboratory demonstrations.
K-12 Education in STEMS - Lecture and Hands-on-Activities Materials Derived from Bourouiba Group's Research:
With testimonies from K-12 students and teachers, including Ms Howard's class:
Broader Mentoring Inside and Outside of the Classroom:
- Faculty mentor at the MIT Impact Program: A program of career development for post-doctoral and advanced pre-doctoral trainees at MIT and the broader Boston area. More on the program here.
- Faculty recipient of the 2019 Ole Madsen Mentoring Award in recognition of conspicuous contributions to inspiring, mentoring, and educating students.